- March 12, 2020
- Posted by: hrdcoalitionAdmin
- Category: News Updates
Please refer to the attached downloads for details.
Interested and qualified consultants should submit their application which should include the following:
- A technical proposal including the consultants understanding of the terms of reference, an inception report detailing the proposed work plan and details of similar tasks completed successfully;
- A financial proposal in detail (avoiding where possible, block figures);
- Current Curriculum vitae of lead consultant and all other associates to be engaged in the study;
- Submissions should be made via email to [email protected] or hand delivered to the Office of the Executive Director, National Coalition of Human Rights Defenders-Uganda Plot 148, SEMAWATTA ROAD, NTINDA, KAMPALA with Reference; Consultancy NO.01/2020.
- The closing date for receiving both the technical and financial proposals is Wednesday 25th March, 2020 at 05:00pm.
- Only short-listed consultants/firms will be contacted
Call for Expression of Interest -2020